Smart Parking CZ s.r.o.
Nelze zaparkovat 16 vozů na 2 parkovacích místech...
ALE ANO, JE TO MOŽNÉ !!!
Josef Semerád -
T: + 420 608 340630
F: + 420 235 301192
Brian Davis -
T: + 420 603 219145
F: + 420 235 301192
Ing. Bedřich Kopřiva -
Business development manager
T: + 420 602 668063
F: + 420 235 301192
ACE PARKING® Elevator Tower Parking System
Illuminaire on Devonshire, Singapore.
Mechanised Parking system for Illuminaire on Devonshire
The project deploys 2 sets of Ace Parking Tower to provide parking lots for the residents. Ace Parking, model AC36LSU, is an Elevator Parking tower system from Korea. The twin towers will be deployed side by side and will be built within a Reinforced Concrete (RC) shaft. Each tower has a parking capacity of 36 cars suitable for parking both sedan and most SUV/MPV below 1.8m height. It adopts a ground level entry with 2 independent Auto Doors with build in Internal Turntable.
The main components of Ace Parking are Pallets, Lift cage, Drive units, Auto Doors and Control panels.
How the system works
Ace Parking system is a fully computerised automatic parking system. The elevator lift cage provides the vertical movement to transport vehicles to the designated parking level, the pallets then slide horizontally to park the cars on both sides of the elevator shaft. The system uses PLC for sequencing control.
Ace Parking comes with a touch screen computer interface with RFID Contact Access card for users. The Contact Access cards will be issued to drivers.
Allowable parking dimension:
Ace Parking can accommodate vehicles with the following dimension and weight.
Maximum Sedan/ SUV/ MPV dimension
The headroom clearance on lift cage at the entrance is 2040mm, while the pallet headroom clearance for vehicle storage purposes is 1800mm – suitable for most sedan/ SUV/ MPV parking.
Auto door dimension:
The auto door adopts an open door concept with an empty pallet always in waiting. The auto door has a generous opening of W2600 x H2000.
There will also be a height indicator mark at the entrance showing the 1800m allowable height for vehicles.
Parking a car
To park a car, the driver simply drives forward into the system. There will be instructions as well as a mirror at the end to assist the driver to park correctly.
The drivers will then exit the system, tap the Contact Access card at the control panel to register the pallet position to that Card, and then press a button to activate the system.
The door will close first, and the internal turn table will rotate, transport the vehicle to the appropriate level and slide into an available slot.
To retrieve a car
Driver only needs to tap their Contact Access card at the control panel and the system will retrieve the car. The auto door will close while the system is in operation, and door will open when the selected car is at the ground position with car facing the exit.
Drivers simply enters car and drives out.
Average parking and retrieving time
Ace Parking has an average parking and retrieving time of about 90 secs.
● There are front and rear bumper detecting sensors to ensure that only vehicles with correct dimension are allowed in the system
● The entrances are completely sealed off and no persons (except maintenance personnel) have access to the mechanical parts of the system
● The system can only be operated by Contact access cards
● There is a viewing window at the auto door to see into the car park system
● There is a computer control operational panel at the guard house which will monitor the system’s real time operation
● The auto door will close before the system turntable rotates or unit operates
● There is an in-
● Emergency stop buttons are available
● Multiple line and area sensors are available within the system for added safety
● System power will be cut off in the event of fire and the lift cage will descend to ground level
ACE Parking system description